It’s almost time to celebrate the birth of our nation, and what better way to celebrate than with a contest? I’m launching my monthly tablescaping contest series with a 4th of July competition and I can’t wait to see how you decorate!
Full disclosure: I don’t care how elaborate or simple your 4th of July table is, I just want to see it! Remember, the people who have the most fun at any party are the people who SHOW UP.
Whether you’re lining the table with fireworks and flags or just adding a few cute paper straws to your lemonade glasses, you should snap a pic of your table and enter to win because I’ve got some amazing prizes to give away!
But first, the rules!
- Create a gorgeous Independence Day tablescape and share it on Instagram or Facebook on or before July 7th
- Follow @ScapingBy on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Tag @ScapingBy in your photo along with two friends (or more—the more the merrier, although this won’t affect your chances of being picked)
- Use the hashtag #ScapingByContest in your caption
- Enter your post on my contest page so I know who to contact in case you win!
You can set the table for as many as you like, even if it’s just an individual setting. I’m excited to see your creativity as you celebrate Independence Day!
P.S. You can enter as many times as you’d like for a better chance of winning, as long as each tablescape (and the two friends that you tag) are unique!
And how am I choosing the winners?
I’m judging your tablescapes based on three criteria:
- Interpretation of Theme
Here’s what you can win!
I chose prizes that look great on any table, the sort of gear that you can take from the kitchen to the dining room without changing a thing! You know, components of a perfect tablescape!
First place wins a gorgeous 5.5 Quart Le Creuset Dutch Oven in their newest color, Berry! This heavy duty pot can handle the gentlest braised dishes as well as the heartiest stews and looks great on your table no matter the season!
Second place wins this stunning 12-inch jadeite cake stand! Made in Ohio by the family-owned Mosser Glass Company, this cake stand takes us back to vintage kitchenware and is perfect for any celebration you’re planning this year! From cakes to tarts to a pile of cookies, this stand can hold it all!
Third place wins Bodum’s 8-cup copper French Press! Serving brunch to friends and family has never been so elegant! Brew your favorite coffee and set the press on your fully dressed table so that guests can serve themselves throughout the meal!
But wait, there’s more!
We’re selecting regional winners across the country who will have access to an extra-special upcoming contest of champions! Regional winners will be awarded plaques from Scaping By to show off at their next dinner parties 😉
The legal stuff…
- No purchases necessary
- Purchases do not enhance the chance of winning
- Void where prohibited
- Winners will be chosen by judge and owner of Scaping By together
- Contest managed by Scaping By
- Entries accepted from 12:00amPST on 06/26/2019 to 11:59pmPST on 07/07/2019
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Must reside in United States
- Must be at least 13 years of age
- Entry must be posted on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Entry on social media must tag #ScapingByContest and @ScapingBy
- Entry on social media must tag at least two friends/followers
- Entrant must follow @ScapingBy on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Entrants must submit their material on my contest page
- Winners will be chosen and announced the week of 07/08/2019
- Judging criteria at the discretion of Scaping By staff and selected judge(s)
- Winners will be chosen according to judge’s criteria
- Entries (and all user generated content) may be used on ScapingBy.com and all associated social media accounts for promotional purposes